We all love them: coupon codes, promotional codes, discount codes, and more. Nothing tops off a great online shopping excursion than finding a coupon code for a product you’re already planning on buying. Promo codes are the icing of the cake when it comes to shopping online. While you’re on the web, keep these helpful hints in mind.
Tips and tricks for online shopping:
1. Know your size. When I find a brand I love, I make sure to try on their clothes in the store to get a pretty good understanding of what my size is in that particular store. That way, when I’m shopping at that store online at a later date, I have a much better chance of choosing the size that will fit best. Each store tends to stay true to size, the only problem is that those “sizes” can vary from one store to the next. For instance, you might normally be a 27 in Rock and Republic jeans, but you might tend to be a 28 with Citizens of Humanity jeans.
2. Shop for comparisons. Let’s say you’re looking for skin care products. If you buy the product the first place you look, you might be missing out on a discount. Search for the product at a few different retailers. You can even check for coupon codes for each of those stores. After finding a few different options, you can go with the cheapest, fastest shipping, or whatever retailer best meets your needs.
3. Make sure that the retailer accepts returns. The one challenge with online shopping is the chance that something might not fit quite right once it arrives. If you’ve shopped quite a bit at a certain store, you’ll almost always be just fine. But if you’re shopping from a brand you are new to, you won’t be certain of the fit until the product comes. For this reason, you should always ensure that returns are allowed and that the return process is relatively simple. Who knows, you may need to exchange sizes or colors, so you want to check their return policy before submitting your order.
Be a savvy shopper and take advantage of these great coupon codes below. Get what you want and save some cash along the way.
Sign-up today and receive access to several offers from LOreal Paris! Right now you can sign up for a free sample of RevitaLift® Miracle Blur, and Advanced Haircare products! Plus, you will receive coupons to save on any L’Oréal Paris Product! Sign-up now and start saving!
Try this new link to receive free samples. I found it was much easier to get the free shampoo here vs. the coupons and discount offers.
Here is one you need to jump on quickly! John Frieda is giving away a free sample of their shampoo! If you are a regular user of Frieda products, simply register your latest purchase of Precision Foam Colour! Sign up for a coupon to receive a free shampoo or conditioner after filling out a survey.
Photo credit: f_lynx
Ha, this is the first time I’ve seen something like this one! Fun! You can get a completely free pair of darling undies from Aerie for a limited time. They retail for $9.50 so be sure to snag yours. This is a text offer, so text the word SPLASH to 23743. They’ll text you back within an hour with a code that you will then give to the register at your nearest Aerie store. If you want to order them online, you can do that too by entering your code in the promo/coupon code box during checkout on the Aerie website. The total will be just $0.01.
Head over to your nearest Walgreens to snag two Carmex Healing Cream Tins for free. Here’s how you do it: They’re $1.09 each, but are on sale – buy one get one free. Carmex has Facebook coupons available here for a dollar off ANY skin care product. Print out two of the coupons and get both of your Healing Cream Tins for free! Hope you enjoy!
Head over to Bath and Body Works today to get free shipping on your $25 purchase. Use code RIBBON at checkout. Good on all orders in the contiguous United States.
Watch a video to win a free four-count sampler or $1 off coupon for Vitamin Burst K-Cup packs. Watch the video on their Facebook page. Offer available until 11:59 p.m. ET Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012.
Sneakpeeq is offering an Autumn Charm Bracelet ($49 value) to new Facebook members. Sign up to get your free charm bracelet and a free $10 store credit.
Forget FHI, Babyliss and even CHI. The Sedu flat iron is taking the hair styling world by storm. Rated the best flat iron on the market by Allure and other magazines, this is the cream of the crop. These flat irons feature ionic technology that gives you that super straight, sleek look (for any hair type!) with virtually no damage to your hair. Regular drugstore brand hair straighteners leave your hair rough, damaged and a far cry from stick straight. I couldn’t figure out why everyone’s hair looked so great, while mine just didn’t – until I tried my first Sedu hair straightener.
Rarely on sale, this is your lucky day. From now until March 3rd, you can save a whopping 20% on any Sedu tool by entering code 20OFF during checkout. This is an offer exclusive to SeduFlatIronsOnline.com, so don’t miss out by buying yours at full price. Although this one isn’t a free sample offer, we felt it was too good of a deal to skip so we’re passing it along!
If you’re ready for an upgrade from your run of the mill drugstore brand hair straightener, this is your chance to get one that does it’s job and keeps your hair shiny, healthy and vibrant.
Today (February 9) only, get complimentary overnight shipping at maccosmetics.com. Enter code HEART during checkout to get the discount!
This offer is good for any order shipped to a U.S. address, except for gift cards. Usually overnight shipping is super expensive. And normally, I get impatient waiting for things to arrive that are sent via regular mail. So I’m definitely taking advantage of this offer – it’ll save me a trip to the mall.
Like many of the top department store cosmetics brands, Estee Lauder has a “Gift Time” or “Bonus Time” where they give out a deluxe free gift with any purchase of a certain amount. Smart shoppers will wait to stock up on their Estee Lauder beauty favs until there is a Free Gift Event.
Keep in mind that these gifts aren’t cheap little freebies, they’re the real deal and usually retail for over $100 per gift. Each store will have a different purchase level requirement to get the gift. Usually it’s anywhere from $30 to $75 dollars. Here are the current and upcoming events (online and in-store):
Current Estee Lauder Gift Time Events:
January 24 – February 5th, 2012
- NeimanMarcus.com and Neiman Marcus Stores
- Details: Get a free gift with any $70 Estee Lauder purchase. The bonus gift includes a 14-day supply of Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Creme, lip and eye makeup products in the season’s most popular shades, a chic gold-weave fashion tote bag, and other Estee Lauder products. The free gift retails for over $195.
Whohoo! I’ts the Too Faced Friends and Family sale. Get 20% off your entire order (no minimum purchase requirement) by entering coupon code FF2011F during checkout. As an added bonus, if you’re doing some major shopping, you will get a FREE full size Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara with any purchase over $100.
If any of your beauty essentials are from the Too Faced cosmetics line, don’t miss your chance to stock up! If you’re new to the brand, consider trying a few of these favs:
‘Glamour to Go’ Dream Edition Makeup Compact – a deluxe, limited edition compact complete with eight eyeshadows, two blushes and a lip gloss.
Deluxe Pink Leopard Bronzer – A multi use bronzer in a darling leopard pattern. It has tones of bronze, tan, gold and pink. Excellent for year round use.
Get free shipping at maccosmetics.com by using coupon code GLITTER during checkout. This offer will expire on 10/30/11. The great news is that there is no minimum purchase amount required. So even if you’re just picking up a couple of fun eyeshadows for Halloween, you can avoid shipping charges altogether. Splendid!
Looking for the perfect pink shade of lip gloss to complete your fall look? From now until October 31st, you can receive a free sample of Deluxe Urban Decay lip gloss in the soft, shimmery pink shade “Midnight Cowboy” by using the code: UDGLOSS with any purchase from UrbanDecay.com.
Urban Decay lip gloss is ideal for people who want that glossy look without the sticky residue left behind that is typical of other lip glosses. It has a smooth texture and a minty taste (think: wedding mints), and a wear time of about four hours! They come in a variety of shades, from light pink, hot pink, bright red and a purple so dark it appears to almost be black, and the tube itself is so cute you won’t want to put it away.
From now until September 12, get two deluxe travel sized samples with your order – get them here at BobbiBrown.com and enter coupon code MUSTHAVE3 during checkout. One is the Hydrading Facial Cream and the other is the popular Crystal Lip Gloss, a clear gloss that goes over any lip product to add shine and a little extra pop to your look. If you’re placing an order in the near future, do it before the offer expires on the 12th and take advantage of these great freebies.
Dove has a limited time coupon available for $1 off their new VisibleCare Body Wash formula. If you haven’t yet tried this one out, give it a shot.
This body wash is gentle, yet still provides a fresh clean feeling all while renewing your skin’s vitality and revealing healthier, younger looking skin in as little as a week. Two formulas are available – one focuses more on softening your skin while the other helps exfoliate to renew fresher skin.
Get your coupon here.